1. What 4 aspects of cognitive growth are highlighted by the life-span perspective?
2. How is fluid intelligence different from crystallized intelligence? How does each change in adulthood?
3. How do Sternberg’s three fundamental forms of intelligence - analytic, creative, & practical - tend to vary with age?
4. Which of Gardner's eight intelligences tend to increase during adulthood in North America, & why?
5. How and why do context and cohort affect patterns of cognitive growth?
6. How is plasticity of cognitive development related to education?
7. What are the differences between an expert and a novice?
8. In your experience what changes in your own intelligence have occurred in the past 10 years?